BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Low-carbn

Ok, ok I know low carb diets aren't the cheapest of the bunch, and I know this is a blog about saving money, not spending it. But! I really need to loose a lot of weight. I'm not talking 30 lbs or 50lbs; I need to loose 100lbs. There is no price on health and I have successfully lost on Atkins before. As long as I stick to it I will lose it all in about a year!


My plan is to be on the Induction part of Atkins for 6 weeks and on a reduced calorie for 2 weeks to load up on all the fruit and healthy grains I would be missing otherwise. I would repeat the cycle till I've reached my goal weight. Exercise is definitely included. For now I'm just going to do cardio for 1 hour 5 times or more a week. I will add strength training later when I lose some fat and get used to working out so much.

How did I get this way?

Well I seriously have no one to blame but myself; though I did have a little help with some problem pregnancies and depression, but that is a thing of the past. Now I must keep moving forward for my health and my future as well as my figure. Wish me well!

0 comments: